Thursday, September 3, 2009

Zoe Elise!!

I have a new little niece and I could not be more happier!! What a cutie she is. Tim's sister, Libby, had Zoe last Saturday after a very long labor that ended in a c-section. Zoe came home last night and is doing great! The girls have not got to hold her yet or spend time with her because they have colds. (Great timing with the colds, they had not been sick in months!) They are bummed about it, but know they can when they are better. Grace is so thrilled Zoe is a girl! She wanted a girl cousin because she has a boy cousin! We hope Zoe and Affie will be good buddies!!

We leave tomorrow for my cousins wedding in Michigan. Our flight leaves at 8:45 tomorrow. I have a ton to do today, but my step-mom offered to take the girls after we finish school this morning! I am soooo thankful!!! Time ALONE to get things done!!! Praise the Lord! I don't have a lot of alone time anymore - so this is a real treat. Even if it is spent busting my butt to get ready!! :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Glad you have the morning to pack! Did you really do this at 5am???