Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our decision....

Came easily after the pressure was off. Once that pressure was off it just fell into place. What fell into place you ask? Our schooling decision. We have peace.....peace that only comes from the Lord. In the fall, we will embark on a new journey - home schooling. Over the last couple of weeks it has been made clear to us that this is the direction we are to go. I am excited, thrilled, nervous and apprehensive. When Gracie was first born, it was a journey - a hard one that came with so much joy and and many blessings. But there were days (and still are) I wondered why God picked me to be a mother. I have a feeling this journey will be the same way. I just want what God has for our little family. I want to be in the center of His will. I am so blessed we have a decisions and are making preparations for the fall. We continue to see Gods hand in this decision. I am expecting to be molded and made more like Christ as we embark on this new journey.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I will definitely be praying for you as you prepare for the fall! PLEASE let me know if I can help you with resources, information or just someone to bounce ideas off of. Again, I'm no expert, but I'd love to come along side you and do this together!